Monday 30 November 2015

Hi, everbody!
I had not gone to many concerts, but there is one that I can say that is the best concert I’ve seen: The Wall Concert by Roger Waters. It was three years ago, in March 2012, in Estadio Nacional. I wait for this concert for much time, but when the day comes, it was awesome. The concert began with In the flesh and a staging with pyrotechnics and a small plane when the song finished, and everybody were euphoric. The rest of concert was incredible also, even there were homage to the recent student protest and prisoners and missing persons in Dictatorship.

Although I think that The Wall is not the best Pink Floyd’s disc (in fact, first Pink Floyd’s albums are so much better than The Wall), I like this concert because two reasons:  it was the opportunity to see alive even if it were a part of Pink Floyd members, and because the concert was amazing. 
Now I will go to David Gilmour’s Concert in 20th December and it will be the best concert I’ve seen, because I wait for this concert since I was 12 years old jaja.





 

2 comments: