Monday 28 September 2015

Hi, I’ll write about my expectations for this semester in this post. I am doing the follow subjetcs: sociological theory IV, qualitative technics II, economic sociology, problematic of work at Latin America, English III, population and society and sociology of organizations. I don't taking extracurricular activities, because between my subjects and other things that I do, I have not any time. These activities are to be delegate in CESoc and to be a member of Izquierda Autónoma. Besides, I have a girlfriend, and I like spend time in my friends. Actually, more than haven’t any time, I am very comfortable with all these activities that I do.

Between my expectations for this semester, I highlight can finish it in the best way as be possible.
that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment